Monday, February 07, 2005

 

Post Superbowl Day

Argh! How many more months before football????? What do you mean it's over?

Congrats to the Patriots, they deserved it. The Eagles ... Time Management!!!!!! Why oh why run down the clock the way you did?

Actually, neither are my team. I am a fan of the Houston Texans, former Oiler fan. I root for the Houston Astros and the Houtson Rockets as well. See the pretty pattern forming? The Texans are still a new team, but they improve each season and things look good. Not to mention that their very first game ever they beat the Cowboys. All else is gravy. MMMMMMmmm!

As for my knitty, I am almost done with my Wavy scarf. Which is good since Mary's birthday is Wednesday. I have rehearsals tonight and don't know how much I'll get done. But "stitch n bitch" is Tuesday, which will help or hinder. Help because it's a knitting night with friends. Hinder because we'll be talking and watching American Idol. Ah well ... we'll see.

Just re-read Sherrilyn Kenyon's NIGHT PLAY. Love that book, very funny.

Later!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?