Thursday, March 31, 2005

 

The Lime and the Coconut ....

That jingle keeps going and going and going ... can't get it out of my head. *sigh* It is fun though.

Grandmother is not doing so well, now her kidneys are failing. Obviously this is not good news. I'm so glad that I recently got to visit her. Is it selfish to pray to keep loved ones around when (she's 94) they suffer? She's not really suffering per se, at least not that she'll admit. She's slowed down a lot and I know that it bothers her. Okay, I'm rambling, but she means a lot to me. With the death this morning of Terri Schiavo and the Pope receiving Last Rites, it's kind of a morbid day. The rain doesn't help much either.

I'm not depressed.

Just thought I'd get that out there. I'm not in a depressive state, more of a morbidly contemplative state. Life is followed by death. Natural order. Faith transends death (don't comment, I don't have to prove it ... that's why it's called Faith). Love is eternal.

'nuff for now.

God Bless and keep you all. (The Lime and the Coconut, drink them both together ...)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?