Friday, March 04, 2005

 

Over the River and Through the Woods...

"To Grandmother's house we go ..."

I just booked tickets to Houston, TX to visit Genie. Genie is my grandmother. She is 94 years old and has spoiled me rotten. She recently had two small heart attacks and now has congestive heart failure. I just learned yesterday that her blood pressure keeps bottoming out and she's even fallen. She has a daily nurse come by. I really can't afford two trips. So, I'm planning on visiting HER and then if there is a funeral in the near future I will attend if I can. I'd rather see her alive than go to a funeral anyway. This doesn't make me a bad person, but she would appreciate seeing me more now than looking down on me dressed in black.

Anyway, lots going on. Find out about "The Miracle Worker" casting today at five. Sigh. We'll see. I think my audition went really well. I also think Marcia, Shannon and Meghan's auditions went really well too.

I'm not really in the mood to be light and frothy and entertaining, so I'll call it a day.

God bless.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?