Thursday, March 24, 2005

 

TRAPPED!

I'm just sitting there minding my own business. At the library of all friggin' places ... WHEN ....

I was tapped on the shoulder by someone I truly do recognize, but without knowing who exactly it is, or his name. Of course he doesn't do anything except ask me "You do recognize me, right?" I tell him, yes ....

Then he has the ever-lovin' gall to ask, "Well then, who am I?" F**k a duck!

He has to tell me, which makes me feel guilty for not recognizing him right away. But added to that is that he is the manager of the gym where I used to go to work out. Double guilt on a stick! Not only do I not recall where I know him from, but he makes me feel guilty for not working out ... not to mention TOTAL GUILT for the Easter sweets I ate today (and the piece of a friend's birthday cake).

*sigh*

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?