Saturday, March 12, 2005

 

Weekend Workings

I have to work this weekend! In fact, I'm taking a few moments while at work to jot down this entry. Sucks. I work all the way through until Wednesday, leave Thursday for Houston and return late Monday. At least I have Tuesday off and then back to work.

**Anyone else feel that they need a vacation following a vacation????**

Although, this is technically not a vacation. It's a trip to visit my ailing grandmother. She's not doing well at all. However, she is 94 and in reasonably good health except her heart is giving out. She still lives in her own home and her mind is still sharp. As a descendent of her genes, not so bad a thing.

I'm hungry. All I have at the office is .... (yuck) .... oatmeal. Oh well, it's not so bad with some Splenda and cinnamon.

American Idol update: Amanda and Janay are gone. YES! Travis is gone! Wooo! Nikko is gone???? BAD voters, very bad! When he sang the song "Georgia On My Mind" it was wonderful. Now, that doesn't mean I wanted Scott to leave. In fact, I wish there had been a way to get rid of three girls instead of two so we could keep Nikko. That would have been cool.

Survivor: Best Season in a while! Thought Angie would be gone quick, which would have been a shame. But has she not proven herself a force to be reckoned with on the challenges? She and Stephanie both? Could not be happier to oust Kim and Jeff. Liking Bobby Jon a lot. Cute and with that indefinable something I just like. But I'm still glad the other team has won all the immunity challenges. Now, if only BJ, Angie and Stephanie could somehow join the other team. Coolness.

Fruits Basket: Only a few more episodes left to watch. I can't wait and I'm also hesitant. I don't want it to end! Please, please ... be like Doritoes ... make MORE!

Mary and Robert called last night and spontaneous was the name of the game! Out to dinner we went, and it was so much fun. Then we went back to their house and watched a movie called "Waiting for Guffman". Okay, I'm sure I spelled Guffman wrong, but you get the idea of the title. Extremely funny film. Parker Posey, Christopher Guest and Eugene Levy were all so funny. Well, so was the rest of the cast but those are the names I remember.

Any way, back to work. Gotta run!
God Bless

Comments:
No, you got it right. "Guffman" it is... Hope working the weekend wasn't too painful.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?