Monday, April 11, 2005

 

DIE .... T

New diet. Okay, old diet that is about to become new to me. It's a moderation sort of diet based on lower calorie, lower fat, and not carb loading, but not carb counting. It's based on the American Heart Association. Lot's of fruit. Smaller meals throughout the day. Just takes more planning and effort than what I do currently. We'll see!

I went to Crystal's baby shower yesterday and gave her a hand knitted bonnet and sweater. I was worried if she would like it, since she is a very trendy person. But she seemed genuinely thrilled, so I was happy. But now, ANOTHER co-worker is pregnant. Shelby had her baby and is off the list. Crystal and Stephanie have already had their showers and gifts have been knitted and delivered. That leaves: Emily, Amanda, Anne Catherine, April, Teresa, and now Nicole. I'm working on a small cabled blanket (in yellow) for Emily's little boy. Next due is Teresa, then April, Amanda, A.C. and Nicole. THEN maybe I can work on a felted bag for myself finally! Or socks .... hmmmm .... no, bag first.

Rehearsals for THE MIRACLE WORKER are going well, we open the second to last weekend in April. We introduce the dog to the rehearsal process soon. Marley has been in productions before, but I've never had to work with one on stage before. So now I have to shepard two children under 10 and a dog. Ah well.

Later y'all!
God Bless

Comments:
Watch out! Marley is a scene stealer, like Teddy would be, he upstaged, even the great Duncan whom I know you've heard stories about.

(he's a sweetie though. Adoreable)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?