Friday, April 29, 2005

 

Lend me an ear!

I was at the library last night. Big deal. But I was at a computer and wearing headphones. I began feeling really nauseated and got a headache. I left for rehearsals, and it just got worse. I was rubbing my face when I accidently touched my right ear lobe. Swollen, painful and turned out to red. Took out my earrings and about 30 minutes later was almost back to normal, although still with the remnants of a headache. The earrings were clean and not new. It had to be something from the public headphones. YUCK! Whatever it was, my body rejected it and reacted fast. Seems like an over-the-top physical reaction, but hey, I'm just glad it's over. I don't get sick often, so when I do finally get sick I'm something of a big baby.

Oh! Now that I know how to post pictures. Here's my grandmother Genie and the Spring Teddy Bear my aunt gave her.

Yes, the bear will hide you Genie!

Later!
God Bless

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?