Thursday, April 28, 2005

 

Picture Page!

If this works, these will be the first pictures on my blog!

First up is a pictures of my recent trip to Texas to visit my grandmother. Next month is her birthday, her 95th! If I posted these right there should be a short message if you place the mouse pointer over the picture. I always wondered how they did that.

Me and Genie

Genie, David, and Cousin Trish!

These are smaller than intended. I'll do better next time!

Next is a baby blanket for my friend Stephanie who is due any moment now. It's based on the WAVY scarf pattern from the Knitty web site.

Hmmm, wavy!

And the baby bonnet for Shelby.

A little big, but she'll grow into it!

Later y'all!
God Bless

P.S. Constantine????? There were two others that needed to be gone first!

Comments:
you did it! YAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
(waves arms around like Kermit)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?