Saturday, April 02, 2005

 

Rainy Days are good for working!

It's raining. A big ol' gully washer and frog drowner as some might say. I don't mind because I have to work today. This way at least I'm not missing a really nice day. I do have to run some errands after work though, and I hope it's cleared up by then. Selfish maybe, but truthful.

I have to head over to Big Lots and return a bar stool I purchased for $12.99. Some assembly required. I opened and there are no instructions! It says right on the box, "instructions inside". Nope. Nada. And I learned a very long time ago not to try new things without at least glancing at the instructions (a certain experience with boxed macaroni and cheese comes to mind in a sad reminder). So, back it goes hopefully to switch out. I need the bar stool (and not an expensive one) so that I can play my video games in comfort.

I am currently level 10 in CHAMPIONS OF NORATH, but my t.v. is set up higher and my current chair is low enough that it makes my neck start hurting. Thus ... the bar stool. I would theoretically sit up higher and ease the strain on my neck.

LOST: Is yanking our chains! Love this show, but I hope that we get some kind of answers soon. What's up with the light inside the mysterious hatch??? Will Boone survive without Mystery Island intervention? How did Locke get to be in a wheelchair? Hmmmmmmmm ... nope, I'm not interested in watching this show at all (ya bums).

Ta ta for now and God Bless!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?