Friday, April 15, 2005

 

Secret Pal!

I just got my secret pal name from the knitty board! I can't tell you who it is, because it's a SECRET! But I already am thinking of things to send her.

Oh. Books A Million had my book ready and waiting for me on the 12th as promised. I'll wait and see about the next new release date I have coming up before saying things are "fixed". Angela Knight's MASTER OF THE MOON and Charlaine Harris' DEAD AS A DOORNAIL are due out in May. Janet Evanovich's new Stephanie Plum novel is coming out on June 21st. And July will bring Mary Janice Davidson's UNDEAD AND UNAPPRECIATED as well as the long awaited HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE.

I foresee a summer of happy reading as long as Books A Million holds up their end of the bargain ... you know, the one that says they have books?!

There's a new show on t.v. this season that has really got me hooked, HOUSE. I love Hugh Laurie anyway, from the old Masterpiece Theater series JEEVES AND WOOSTER. House is such a different character than Wooster that that in itself amuses me. I have a co-worker who watches as well. She and her fiance really like the show but were wondering if the actor really limped like that. That amused me too, I assured her I believed he is only acting.

My step-dad came to town yesterday and surprised me, taking me out to lunch. It was wonderful. Especially since he and my mother are about to go travelling around the mid-west for most of the summer. I didn't get my step-father until I was in my mid-twenties. However, he and my mother have known each other since she was fourteen years old. He really is a sweetie.

Anyway, gotta run!
Take care and God Bless

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?