Friday, May 06, 2005

 

Baby, baby!

Here's what I'm currently working on:


Cables and Feathers


I'm out of town right now, vising close friends. They have a new Papa-san chair. I've fallen out of it twice. Ah well.

My friend who had the spleenectomy now has a lovely infection in the wound. She's on a 5 pound lifting limit. Her baby weighs just over 10 pounds. Friends are taking turns spending the days and nights with her to help out with the baby. My night was Thursday. She's leaving to go spend some time with another friend of hers who is a stay at home mother and can be with her all the time. My friend is worried that her husband will miss the baby's first attempts at turning over and reaching for things that interest her. At least she's getting the help she needs and is getting better. She's decided not to ride horses again for several years, and is even looking to sell her 3 year old Clydesdale. He's gorgeous and sweet (and not the horse she was riding when she got hurt).

I'm reading Charlaine Harris' new book "DEAD AS A DOORNAIL" and have already finished Angela Knight's "MASTER OF THE MOON". Knight's book is good, but maybe not as good as her last one. I did enjoy it though, don't get me wrong. Harris' book is the bomb so far. Still looking forward to Evanovich's new one and, of course, Harry Potter!

Anyway, it's late here and I'm very tired. Bed soon.

God Bless!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?