Thursday, May 26, 2005

 

Bo and Carrie and LOST

Ok. I admit that I happen to know a good friend who knows Carrie. I told my friend that while Carrie was very talented, I was firmly a Bo person. My friend, being a true friend, did not gloat this morning. Actually though, neither lost. They'll both get contracts. And you wanna know the stunner? I didn't even watch the finale.

Why????

Finale of LOST. Boone's still dead, the black rock is a galleon, dynomite can sweat, Sayid's still hot, Charlie's weak, Locke's nuts (or is he?), and Hurley rocks. Not to mention Aaron finally gets a name and Walt is taken by the mysterious "Others". And was that a teenage girl on the boat that threw the explosive device onto the raft? Could that be the missing Alex? Did French Chick try to rescue Claire from the others and get attacked by mistake, or had she been after the baby the entire time? Gate 23. $23,000. Hurley's 23. I'll have to watch it again to see if there are any more references to that number. Yes I taped it. Yes I watched it instead of American Idol. What can I say? Viva la Lost!

And also, a special SHOUT OUT to my Secret Pal from the knitty web board. She sent me a marvelous box full of goodies. I received 2 skeins of Cascade 220 in spring green - the EXACT same shade as I bought myself a few months ago. Only, I'd been kicking myself I hadn't bought more of it, now it's moot because my secret pal ROCKS! I also got some really cute stitch markers, to be used soon I'm sure. And she (I think a she) sent me a book, THE KNITTERS ALMANAC. This is so much fun! In case she's reading this, pictures will be up as soon as I can! And have a great vacation!

Anyway, gotta run!
God Bless

Comments:
Well the Finale was MUCH better than Tuesday night was... (even if I did have to watch Scoot Savol some more...but I got to see the others I do like too.) ... all 2 hours of it. (and not a former Idol in sight... although there were some of last year's contestants around.)

Hope your Birthday is good. :) Teddy will be out of the state, at least part of the day...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?