Monday, May 09, 2005

 

Doors with two sides!

Hey!

I'm on my lunch break on my volunteer day with Habitat for Humanity. I was getting happy because of the 14 doors I have to paint today, I've done 7 so far. Then all of a sudden, the crushing realization that doors have two sides, so I'm only a quarter finished, not half. Ah well, it's going faster as I get into a groove.

FABLES, a great comic title is getting really good! My friend Eddie owns his own comic book store and I sometimes get a peek at issues a week before they come out. FABLES rocks! I've gotten my friend Anna to read the first 2 story arcs and she is hooked, hooked I tell you. Almost done with Charlaine Harris' new book, DEAD AS A DOORNAIL. It's terrific as well. Also finally watched THE INCREDIBLES. What fun!

Mother's Day was very nice. Great dinner with my Mom, Step-Dad, and brother. Also planning a really cool trip with my mom next May. Details later!

Have a great day all!
God Bless

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?