Saturday, May 14, 2005

 

Lazy Saturday, NOT!

I'm at work when I should be oh so soundly sleeping! I'm working every third weekend and while nothing is wrong with my job, I'm getting restless. I have to wait until August, in order to be fully vested (5 years), but then I may seriously take a look around at the job market. People tell me that now is a good time for my professiong (Occupational Therapy Assistant), but I don't know. We'll see.

Just for fun, here is my sister Suzanne and her true personality ... you have to look closely! Heeee!

Ambush!

BTW, Genie (my grandmother) has decided to have the surgery on her wrist. The doctor wanted to schedule her for Wednesday, but she refused. Wednesday is her 95th birthday and some of her friends are having a luncheon. She'll have the surgery on Thursday. Her will is hard as iron, I just worry about the rest of her.

Later y'all!
God Bless

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?