Saturday, July 30, 2005

 

Betty Boop

Betty is making a come back. She is friggin' everywhere! I really like her, but where did this sudden upswing in popularity come from? Strange. But I won't worry until Betty Page leaves pin ups and is sold in Target on jammies.

Today my friend and I went to see a matinee of CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY. It wasn't a knock out of the park, but it was well worth the time and money. Love the Oompa Loompas! Hightower as Charlie was wonderful. I've always loved the girls from the old movie, but in this one Mike Teevee steals the show. Jordan Fry is the youngster with the role, and he just did a great job. Depp, is fantastic as always. And as for the return to the book, all I can say is yeah for the squirels (that's not spelled right and I don't care enough to look it up).

I'm loving Netflix. We just watched INUYASHA 2 and it was fun. Shippou made the movie as far as April and I are concerned. The scene where Miroku shows the little fox his hand is hilarious, I won't tell you why (if you watch the show it would spoil the moment and if you don't watch, then it won't make any sense to you). It doesn't change anything in the series, but then it didn't have to do so. I also have MEAN GIRLS. Not a Lohan fan, but I hear it's a funny movie and that's what I wanted next. Next on my list is a YuYu Hakusho disc, if I did it right this one should be right at the end of the Dark Tournament. Following that is a movie called RABBIT PROOF FENCE about Aborigines and the attempts to eradicate their way of life in Australia. Much like we did with the Native Americans with our "schools". Anime, comedy, anime, drama .... hmmm, there's a pattern emerging. Heheheheheehe!

Still playing Xenosaga II, but it's really growing on me now. Finally got past that troublesome Boss. But by beefing up my experience for that one, this last Boss fight was waaaay too easy. Argh!

Anyway, have a great day and God Bless!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?