Monday, July 18, 2005

 

HOT!

Okay, YES ... I stood in line at midnight with a good friend (with a face painting of a green Dobey on my cheek and a Griffyndor pin on my blouse) to get the You-Know-What. We went back to my friend's house and began to read. First few pages grabbed me and never let go. Excellent read! One of my favorites in the series thus far. No spoilers to be listed, but I adored page 464, laughed soooo hard. I read until 3 and then crashed, my friend read through 7:30 and then napped for about 45 minutes and then kept going. By the time I left early the next evening, I had finished and she had not. Slow poke! However, she's finally done and we can discuss things at last.

But, while in the store I was burning up. Too many people, hot evening, and I was very, very hot. Cooled off somewhat at my friends house. When I got home I cranked the AC and felt so much better. Except, on Sunday even with the AC cranked I could NOT cool off. The machine is blowing cool air, but the house wasn't cooling. Okay, I thought, really hot day, it will get better tonight. Well, usually I have to turn it off first thing in the morning cuz it cooled down the (small) house so much it would actually be cold. But not this morning, and it was cranked UP! *sigh* I do not do well when I overheat, I get nauseated and dizzy. I called my landlord, who is actually a great guy, and he's promised to look at it today while I'm at work. I hesitated to call first thing since my house is not the cleanest, but I must have AIR!

Later all,
God Bless

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?