Wednesday, July 27, 2005

 

Saga Woes and Boss Fights

I'm enjoying playing Xenosaga II, the cut scenes have been really cool thus far. Problem is, I'm not that far into the game! I am fighting my 3rd (I think) Boss fight (the Summerlands in the Sakura Encephalon Dive). And the Boss is kicking my every lovin' a$$. Grumble, grumble ....

BTW. If anyone recalls a previous post I made about being an old maid and how I vowed to resist? Well, it's official. I am unmarried, I love to knit, and I have now been adopted by a cat. The terrible troika, the gruesome threesome, the dreaded triple threat. Nah, whatever.

The cat is a stray with two kittens. She is adorable and very loving, obviously a pet someone kicked out of the house. She was bone thin and starving. However, she comes with two kittens. I'm waiting for the kittens to be weaned then I'm contacting a no-kill society to take those two if I can't find homes for them in the meantime. I've named her Chavela after the character from FIDDLER ON THE ROOF. Her coat reminds me of the hair color of the actress in the movie version, and the cat is sooo sweet!

Anyway, gotta run!
God Bless

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?