Thursday, August 04, 2005

 

Oatmeal

As I sit here and complain because I'm eating oatmeal instead of fruit loops, I've been reading the news. I knew about food shoratges in Africa, but the pictures of the hungry children in Niger has just floored me. I will be sending a donation to a RELIABLE (please make sure you know who you are giving to and how monies are distributed) relief agency.

Also, last night, I watched a really good movie. I highly recommend RABBIT PROOF FENCE, a true story from Australia.

I'm still not fond of oatmeal. Supposedly it's good for me.

God Bless

Comments:
I never used to like oatmeal etiher. Then I got a job as a baker at a summer camp. Oatmeal every other day. Yuck. Until the day one of my coworkers turned me on to the secret... maple syrup! Mmmmm, and bananas. Or some other fruit.

When I'm feeling decadent, I add pecans...

I finally found your blog! AND I finally updated mine! ( don't faint! )
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?