Monday, August 29, 2005

 

Secret Pal 4!!!!!

Hey, this was a huge surprise, but my knitty Secret Pal 4 was .... DELILAH2! Very, very special shout out to the wonderful Delilah2 who really spoiled me this last Secret Pal round. I don't have pictures yet, but hope to soon. But in her last package she sent me a myriad of special goodiness! Most especial of all was the knitting journal that she put together herself, just for me! I love it. Can't wait to put it to use. There were all sorts of goodies, the Udderly Soft cream got opened right away. There were point protectors (always in need!) and a row counter, nail care items, colored pens and pencils (also always in need!), and a frog 2 year planner.

You can really tell she put a lot of herself in planning this for me, especially the journal. I can not tell you how big my smile was as I opened all the goodness! Thanks Delilah2!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?