Tuesday, September 20, 2005

 

Blanket Pictures!

Here are some pictures of some of the baby gifts I've done this year. This one was for Teresa's little girl:

Teresa's Gift


This one was for April's cousin, Anne Catherine. She didn't want to know the gender and I ended up using her favorite color, purple:

Purple Haze


Then this one is for Amanda, another cousin of April's! This is an exciting time for her whole family. Babies everywhere!

This is pink, the pic isn't terrific


And this one was for April. She had her baby this Friday. He's perfect. Ten fingers, ten toes, and quite a little attitude. Although I did meet him on the day he was circumsized, so he may just have been cranky. Pictures of him to follow as soon as possible!

April opening her present


And this one is a picture of the cat who has adopted me:

Chavela!

As for me? The change in jobs has been strange. But I'm getting used to it, I think. And everyone has been so nice.

God Bless!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?