Sunday, October 02, 2005

 

He's got that new baby smell

After working twelve days straight (oh!) I am finally free to enjoy a weekend! I'm at my friend's house and have been bonding with the new addition to her family. Baby Trey (he's a III). There's trauma here though, Rufus and his girl are going through difficulties and Ru needs shoring up. Eddie's handling the brunt of that, thank goodness. I just love holding Trey. He's two weeks old and so precious! Last week he had some surgery, I won't go into details but it wasn't life threatening and not major, though NOT minor either. He's fine. He's perfect and beautiful. Although I have never seen a child so opposed to having his diaper changed. He hates it! And he makes his protests known. I can't wait til he starts the smiling and giggling stages, it's a bit early for that though.

Eddie's sister is going to be Trey's Godmother. Although I have spoken extensively about this to Trey, and we have both agreed that I will be his Double SECRET Godmother. Mary is so funny though, she and April's sister Candace are waging a campaign to be "the favorite aunt". I hate to tell them. But they've both already lost. I may not be his auntie by birth, but the title will be mine, mine I tell you! (Insert mildly loony laugh here).

Have been too beat to knit lately. Tomorrow night for rehearsals we are going to run ACT I and we have to be off book. For those not in the know, that means no scripts! I'm not ready (insult wailing noise here). Lot of work to do before tomorrow night!

Ah well, have to run off and go over my script.
Tata!

Comments:
What?? No baby pix???

What kind of super double secret godmother are you, anyway? *wink*

Just checking in on my old pal. Wnjoy your time off. : )
 
ooop, I mean Enjoy.

*blushes*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?