Thursday, October 27, 2005

 

It's Been Awhile

It's been a while since I've posted a post. Blogged a blog. Yada yada. BEEN BUSY!

Job is now a little over a month old and all is still going well. Scary.

Mom is back home from vacation and bugging me about being single. Nothing new.

Sirius Radio is fixed and working properly. Better be.

Houston lost the World Series. I can't cry, they did become NL champions for the first time ev---ah! Never forget, there are three B's in baseball. Bagwell, Bigio and Berkman.

MUST BE MENTIONED!

My Secret Pal had sent me an absolutely delicious box of goodies. I loved it and then asked her where she got the lip balm (tangerine raspberry) since I just love it so much. SHE MADE IT! I didn't even fathom that it could be homemade. Wow. I am simply blown away. I bow before her creativity and generousity. I love this stuff!


Show is up and reviews are, underwhelming. Okay, my personal review was pretty decent. But for the show it wasn't the best I've ever read. It is not a good idea to show people in the play your personal review was good, but their's lacked a little something. I will be keeping hushed up. Basically, the reviewer didn't like the play or the playwrite much. Oh well. The Spring Hope reviewer actually made a comment over our color-blind casting. There are three sisters in the play, two are played by caucasians and one by an african american. He called it "weird". I call it, "casting the role on merit regardless of race or nationality". I've lost all respect for him basically. On the whole he liked each performance, just not the casting. Tough.

The show's last performances are this weekend. This is the weekend my family and friends are all coming. There's were the REAL reviews lay.

On the needles: Baby blanket. Yes again. Melinda is pregnant now. I'm doing a soft cable motif in light lavender. Very soft material.

Gotta run!
God Bless

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?