Saturday, October 15, 2005

 

Seriously Sirius

Hey there! I have bought myself a treat. I took my check for working PRN and I splurged. Now that I have a little commute to and from work, I decided I needed satellite radio. Two good friends have it and both love theirs. One has XM and the other has Sirius. One has baseball and NASCAR and one has football. No contest. FOOTBALL!

BTW, loved Texas Tech's win last Saturday. Interception in the end-zone in the final seconds. My step-dad is over the moon.

However. I've had the radio for one week and there is one problem. I started getting an occasional "aquiring signal" message. Then "antenna not detected". It's getting more and more frequent and more and more irritating. I'm taking it back to the installer today to have it checked out. This is not good. In the troubleshooting section of the instructions it says for those messages, to check the connections first. So that's what I'm going to do. This nonsense is non-negotiable, and unwelcome. It will stop. That sounds harsh, but it's now happening several times in a row every few minutes. Nope. Not acceptable at all.

On the plus side, the deal I got was way good and the installation was free. As long as they fix the problem today (again for free), I will be a very happy camper.

Tomorrow is the double-tech rehearsal and next week starts the dress/final dress rehearsals. We open Friday. Every opening night I always feel we need another week. Yep. Still feel that way!

Bye for now,
God Bless

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?