Wednesday, October 12, 2005

 

Sin City

No, it's not a reflection on my life. I've been too busy for much of that. It's the movie. SIN CITY is supposed to be very, very good. Frank Miller is brilliant. I've had the movie from Netflix for over a week! I want to watch it, I really do, but time is such an issue right now.

I've been working. I've been rehearsing. I've been working PRN. I took a night out to have dinner with a friend. I've had visitors. I haven't watched the movie!!!! And now I have rehearsals tonight and tomorrow. A friend's play is running this weekend and I'll be attending on Friday. I work Saturday. Maybe on Saturday night. Or maybe I'll just collapse and sleep. Sunday is double-tech rehearsals.

THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT. Just a factual accounting of my inability to carve out 2 hours to sit still and watch a movie. Even one I really, really want to see.

No worries, I'll get there.

Ta for now! God Bless.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?