Saturday, October 08, 2005

 

Yes Margot, there is a Sandy Claws

The above title is in reference to upcoming holiday, my friend Margot in Vermont who responded to my last post with a comment on lack of baby pix, and of course a shout out to Tim Burton's new movie THE CORPSE BRIDE by using a reference to one of his other films, THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS. For those of you who got it right away, my apologies for over-explaining.

Also, I am really ready to see the new flick. Also wanting to see PROOF.

Okay. Rehearsals are going both well and poorly, depending on the day and scenes involved. Which means, it's right where it's supposed to be at this stage. Although, I am very, very tired.

Last weekend, I had off and spent with friends. This weekend, my brother Chris is visiting from Raleigh and is currently installed on my couch watching football while I go pick up beer. Just so everyone is aware, I don't drink beer. But don't feel sorry for me, I have a pitcher of "Drunken Monkeys" in my fridge. It's made with cranberry juice, tequila, rum, and triple sec. And just to be ultra clear, I offered to go get him the beer and I also enjoy football and lounging on the couch. It's gonna be a fun weekend and I am so glad to see him. The only difficulty I'm having is deciding where I want to take him to dinner. Chinese or Mexican? I'm thinking Chinese since I so rarely have it anymore. I hope that's what he wants, but it doesn't really matter if he does, that's when I'll bribe him with the beer. See, I'm the eldest egg, he's the scrambled one, then comes David the poached egg, and Michael the devilled egg, and lastly Suzanne, the rotten egg.

EEEp! Suzy reads this blog! Heheheheheheheheheheeeeheheheheheehe!

Love ya baby sis!

Tata and God bless

P.S. Pictures of the baby (and other things) are coming! I promise!

Comments:
Well I for one totally think you should go for Chineese... oh... and don't give me a hard time about being indecissive... ;) :P
 
We went for the Chinese. And it didn't sit very well afterward. I'd say a lesson was learned, but it wasn't!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?