Thursday, November 17, 2005

 

LOST Addict

Yep. I have a problem. I watch LOST and I want to know what the *(*&^&( is going on?!? "The children are in a better place" and "they're fine". Okay, any more vague people? Nice connection with Boone and the radio transmission. Poor Nathan, now only the LOST addicted will know your name. Goodwin. Ah Goodwin. Wow. Poor Shannon. And Mr. Echo???? How cool is he????!!! What's up with the teddy bear being dragged around by "The Others". When is the French chick coming back???? Hurry up people, once a week is not enough! I need my fix now. I need it, I'm hurting, I think I may need to go out and mug some poor people for the money to bribe someone in the "know".

Sad. I need help. Send help.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?