Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

Shout out to Scott!

There are pictures today! With warm wishes and very heartfelt thank you to Scott from the Knitty web site.

When I got home last night there was a note from the post office saying I had a parcel!!! Wooo! I rushed over there at the moment they opened (late for work, bah! No biggie!) to get my extra special Secret Pal 5 box! And finally, drum roll please ... a picture!

Who is my SP5????

Isn't the yarn yummy looking? I already am tempted to put aside what is currently on my needles to play with it. Oh bad yarn, tempting me that way! There was also body butter, a slinky junior, and some oddly shapped foot candy in a "hot dog" bun. I can't wait to try it out! Oh and a fuzzy pink pen, which is funny cuz when I saw it I had to do a double take since I had mailed something similar to MY secret pal!

And since I can now post pictures, here are some LONG DELAYED (and I'm sorry for that) pictures of part of her first box. Some things are missing from the pic, but I loved it all anyway!

Yumm!

Close up!

And just cuz I now can, here is a picture from the farm house where I ate lots, and lots, and lots of turkey on Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving Dinner

Have a good night y'all, and more pictures to follow!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?