Saturday, December 17, 2005

 

Christmas Gifts

I sooooo want to post pictures of some of the Christmas gifts I've put together for friends and family. A knitted item, two depending on fast I can get them done. A few pictures framed. I've taken pix and they look pretty good. PROBLEM???? I don't want to spoil the surprise!

It's unlikely, but still possible that the giftees might check out this site. So, cautious I shall be. Pictures to come though, I promise.

Now, that doesn't mean I can't post this cute little picture of my landlord playing with my attack cat ...

Careful Chuck!

Actually, the gloves were for the yardwork, but it does make Chavela look more ferocious!

Now this one is not my toy, but my friend's. I wish it were mine .... oh, Kyo.

Kyo

And, of course, there is STEWIE!

Start Rue-ing!

Later! God Bless

Comments:
Hahahaha, Chavela looks so menacing with that poofy tail!

Can't wait to see pix of your pressies. I have one that I'm holding back on too.
 
I know she looks soooo tough, but watch out if she thinks you're not feeding her in a timely manner.

I can't wait to see your presents too!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?