Monday, December 26, 2005

 

Merry Christmas!

And no, I don't mean happy holidays although I sincerely wish those upon everyone as well. For those who don't celebrate Christmas, I do not mean to offend in any way or shape, but I do celebrate this particular holiday and so I send out my warmest wishes. Please take it in the manner it is meant, and not a political statement.

Now: I have pictures! Here is the "Rockstar" scarf from the Knitty archives. This was for my sister-in-law, for whom I had not made anything knitted before (although there was a crocheted afghan in her school colors). Here it is "on the needles" and then modelled by my darling mother ....

Ongoing efforts

Thanks Mom!

And here is one for my other sister-in-law, Rene! I'm posting it here so she can look at it and let me know what she thinks of the colors and if she has any different preferences. She lives in Texas with my brother and I'm not real clear on what colors are best.

Rene?  Let me know!

And while I don't have pictures of the afghan I crocheted for Bill and Cynthia, here is a former effort for my parents:

I was dreaming of Santa Fe

Christmas was so wonderful. We gathered at my Mom and Step-Dad's and ate like kings. It was a lot of fun, but there was a lot of family missing. Most of the others gathered with my Grandmother down in Houston (we sure missed you all!) Mike and Rene celebrated together and we missed you both as well.

Am too tired to go on much longer, it's been a loooong weekend. But fun!

God Bless

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?