Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 

Noooooooo! (or alternate title "I Detest Santino")

Dear Daniel Franco:

Your designs for tonight's PROJECT RUNWAY were the best and most polished, to me at least. I guess I'm in the age group that you were designing for and I "got it". Santino's designs, I wouldn't even use to wipe my butt (actually, that thought is rather scary after seeing all the trim he added).

And can we just say? Santino and Nick. After making fun of Marla's trimming on her last outfit how DARE you go and do even MORE on this set of hideous designs.

Wrong person booted. Bad. Very Bad.

On the other hand. Daniel, your integrity with regards to your team mates ... man you couldn't have shown a better face to the world.

God Bless

Comments:
Totally agree with you. Daniel Franco is extremely talented and I happened to like his lingerie line and I like the way he took responsibililty for his team.

Santino is very talented, way too arrogant, and tonight's collection was a holy horror. He deserved to be called a coward.

At least Franco has Saks Fifth Avenue on his resume and as far as I'm concerned, I'd love to have Daniel Franco, Austin Scarlett and Kara Saun designs in my wardrobe any day!
 
Ah Austin, how I miss thee ... altho, love Jay!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?