Wednesday, December 28, 2005

 

She Keeps Moving!

Alright already! I've been trying to take some decent pics of my cat, Chavela. But she doesn't lounge or lay, she is a being of constant motion. I try to take her picture and end up with a fuzzy blur as she leaves the frame. I try to take one where I think she will be by the time the picture snaps, and she turns the other way. I wonder what her Jellicle name would be? Phizzy the cat of Constant Motion? (for physics).

Today, success!

You've already been fed!

Chavela

And just cuz, here's a picture of my brother's best side from Christmas:

Ooops!

Later y'all and God bless!

Comments:
Kitty!

She's beautiful. Hope you soaked up lots of fun and love with your family at Christmas.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?