Friday, December 16, 2005

 

Shout out to Daniel Franco

Okay, it was quite juvenile, but I confess. I sent a message to Daniel Franco of PROJECT RUNWAY. And I want to squeal like a little girl cuz he responded! Not that I have a crush or am a groupie, but simply that he was nice enough to respond to a random note from a stranger.

My note? I just mentioned that I had not been a fan of his last season, but his designs thus far had converted my opinion of him. I wished him luck.

See? Simple. Silly. And yet he was very gracious to respond and thanked me for my warm wishes.

Still not sure if he's my favorite designer, but thus far he's my favorite person on the show. (see Santino's attitude, er not to mention Kara and Zulema).

GO DANIEL!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?