Monday, January 09, 2006

 

Another Manic Monday

If you don't recognize the lyric above, tough. I was watching PROJECT RUNWAY the other night and someone said to Diana that her dress looked like Stevie Nicks, and Diana asked ... wait for it ... "What's a Stevie Nick?".

Moment of silence please. Thank you.

Now onto my pictures for the day. The first is of me.

Really, this is me

The first three (of the eventual 5) children each had a Christmas ornament that looked like them. This was mine. Nicknamed "Lucy" for Lucy Van Pelt of Peanut's fame. Not because I looked like her so much, but acted like her. In case you are wondering, it was not necessarily a compliment. But I take a perverse pride in it all even after all these years. Too many years now ... who is Stevie Nicks, my @$$.


Now this picture is of some of my collection of figures. These are from Final Fantasy X and I post them now in anticipation of the new FF game coming out soon!

Final Fantasy X

Distressing news from a friend from my old job. I won't give details, they are not mine to share. But someone I worked with for many years is grieving. Now death is a part of life, but life taken senselessly through the actions of another, however accidently is never easy. If you feel like praying without details, my co-worker will appreciate it and God knows to whom all prayers are directed.

Later y'all

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?