Sunday, January 29, 2006

 

What's Your Alibi?

Hey y'all,

Just back from my weekend in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We bought 3 powerball tickets and hopes are low of becoming instant millionaires, but we live in a hopeful world.

We went SHOPPING. Hit the flea market and the outlets. I have to total up the damage and am not looking forward to that, but had loads of fun. Did find a present for my mother. Pictures to be posted after she opens it, just in case!

Jean, Sandra and I went to the House of Blues for the Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre. We were in a large dining room with about 115-130 people and we were told to TRUST NO ONE. Then clues were revealed, scenes performed, people dying and during dessert we were asked to write down who, what, where, when and how. The winner would be announced shortly.

I won! I thought it rather obvious, but it apparently wasn't. The girl across from me got the killer's right, but didn't write down the motives. I guess I wrote down a more "complete" answer with details. Hey, sue me.

I won a mug with candy and a Murder Mystery Party game:

it WAS full of candy

I won!

and for an added bonus, here is Trey from last weekend!

Trey!

Just got back into town and found a message from my Knitty secret pal (6). She's using Kyo as an avatar? Does she know me??????? I can't tell you a THING about my downstream pal, cuz, well .... it's a secret! Have already started shopping though!

Later y'all

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?