Thursday, February 23, 2006

 

L-O-L-A Lola, lo-lo-lo-lo Lola

Okay, I am still on the Lola kick. Why? Because on Wednesday night I was watching AMERICAN IDOL and there was this male contestant who sang Barry Manilow's song about Lola and the Copacabana.

I don't think I would have minded being hounded by this name if he hadn't sung the song so awfully. He sucked. Absolutely awful. I just wanted to whimper.

P.S. I don't have yellow feathers in my hair, but I might be able to come up with a low cut outfit or two. And though I never was a show girl per se, I have been on stage many a time.

Weirdness abounds

Lola

Comments:
Clearly, you must have your name changed legally. Otherwise, it will continue to haunt you.

Hubby and I met doing a production of Damn Yankees - if I thought I could get away with naming a kid Lola (and not having my mother kill me for it), I'd think about it. =)

Pam
 
Didn't hear Lola, but yesterday I did hear "Layla". I yelled at the radio "wrong vowel!".

Sad that
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?