Thursday, February 09, 2006

 

Last package

I got home last night to a lovely surprise, the final box from my secret pal from round 5 - who happened to be the wonderful cmTigger!

I would have posted these last night, but I was very sick. Really sick. Ucky sick. Happily, I feel much better today, although it was a bit questionable around 2:30 or so.

Anyway, back to the NICE things in life. Here are some pictures of the box from cmTigger. There's some bath gel and note cards that are soooo cute! There was also some chocolate ... which is no longer quite as intact as when it arrived. And there was some Romney wool plyed with an unknown fiber that is quite lovely and a ball of Angelina Sparkles that is making my eyes sparkle with ideas for what it wants to become!

Here goes:

I love it all!

and:

Close up on the yarn!

Later y'all .... and just a word about PROJECT RUNWAY. Sorry to see Nick go, but that outfit was not so good. Did NOT like the jumpsuit. At all.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?