Monday, March 20, 2006

 

My Secret Pal ROCKS!

I came home today with a nagging little feeling that might or might not turn into a headache ... but there on my front porch was a package from my wondermous Secret Pal!

I don't know how my pal knows me so well, but she is simply fantastic. In the box was some of the most delicious yarn, so very soft and ready to be made into socks with a sure-fire first-timer sock-making pattern. There was chocolate eggs for Easter, but there was also some "funny milk candy" from Japan. How she found it in Ohio, I'm not really sure, but I'm so glad she did. The bag she sent the pressies in had an Asian theme that I adore. There was a note card I'm pretty sure was homemade, but so perfect. AND THERE WERE STICKERS for my trip abroad, London and Paris! And by no means least, there was a murder mystery ... a KNITTING murder mystery... "Needled to Death" by Maggie Sefton. Can't wait to read it!

And yes ... there are pictures!

The kit and kaboodle!

I might actually be able to make this!

Stickers!

Just waiting to be opened!

Thank you Secret Pal! Lola is a very, very happy girl!

Comments:
Ooh a knitting murder mystery! How fun! Looks like you got yourself a pretty rockin' SP!
 
Nice haul!!!

You gots yourself as good a SP as I had last summer! : )
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?