Saturday, April 01, 2006

 

Kingdom Hearts II

Okay, waiting for some things is OVAH! (that's "over" for those of you less excited than I am).

1. The hospital said "yes" for my PRN rate. BIG hurray!

2. Kingdom Hearts II is out and yes indeedy, I am playing and loving it! I hated to see Roxas go, love having everyone back, and YES ... Leon (aka Squall), Aerith, Yuffie, and the big M! I won't say who M is for possible spoilers, but yes, the b**h is back.

3. SEBASTIAN by Anne Bishop is turning in to a delicious read. It's still not the Black Jewel books, but I'm getting into it pretty well. Okay, I'm loving it so far although at first glance it looks a little straightforward, getting into it deeper it's getting twistier.

4. I have my departure date for my trip. May 30th! I can audition if I want to do so, only ... do I want to do so?

I've got to run, but more later! Ta and God Bless,
Lola

Comments:
Congrats on the raise! Go buy yarn to celebrate! : )

Audition? I vote yes.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?