Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 

Amy's Bad ....

My Secret Pal for round six was the wonderful, spectacular, and devious BAD AMY! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You really made this last round so much fun.

I just got my last package on Saturday afternoon just as I was leaving town and didn't have a chance to post. Got home last night after 11 p.m. and dove right into bed. So, here is your thank you!!!!!!!! Sorry it took so long.

My last box contained several different types of candy from the U.K. and I'd post a picture, but some of it is already devoured. Not simply eaten, devourrrrred! Also included was a 2006 Tourist guide to England/London. I've already been flipping through to some of the places I KNOW I want to visit and finding out new things on places I NOW know I want to visit.

Thank you Bad Amy, you're so bad you're wonderful!

Lola

Comments:
I so happy you're enjoying it all! The candies are yummy - you're lucky they made it out of my clutches! ;o)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?