Saturday, May 20, 2006

 

Hunting Big Game

Congrats to Chavela, she is the new mom to three kitties! Savor the moment, cuz it'll be the last before I have her spayed. Soooo ... I knew there were kittens, but I didn't know how many or where. The answers are three and under my house.

So, I'm hunting for homes for the three darlings and for pictures. While waiting to try and capture these cuties on digital "film", I took these in my yard just because:

Hummingbird garden flag

and ...

I have trees!

and ...

Pretty

and finally, a peek - if you look reeeeaaaallly close ...

Ooooh!

and, finally, I had to leave and did not get pictures of all three kittens. Only this cutie felt brave enough to come out. I'd call this one Wallace for BRAVEHEART, but he came to a bad end and my friend Mary reminded me that calico cats are female. Any name suggestions? There is another calico and an orange kitten as well.

Love the blue eyes!

Ta for now, God Bless
Lola

Comments:
I think Wallace is a fabulous girl-cat name! Orange kitties are usually boys, so you have an alternate too. So cute! But I KNOW what they grow into... I have a house full of them! ;o)
 
An orange kitty! Oh, I wish I had room for one and lived near you - I'd take him!

Love the name Wallace - what do cats care about boy/girl names? Ophelia only answers to Oh anyway. I find most cats tell you what they like to be called, if you listen. : )
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?