Sunday, May 07, 2006

 

IronHide Tom

Well, yesterday for those not in-the-know was Free Comic Book Day. I went to my friend's shop and hung out, picked up my usual titles, and looked through the free books. I never find too much in the freebies. But there was this one ...

"The Preposterous Voyages of IronHide Tom" by Joel Priddy.

Subversive and quite, quite odd. I love it. If you collect, try to find this small gem. It's good stuff.

I also picked up some manga on the sale side of things, nothing extraordinary I don't think. We'll see and I'll let you know.

Just watched Squaresoft's Advent Children. EXCELLENT! Sephiroth! Cloud! Tifa! And Vincent. I adore ol vampire vince. I hear he's getting his own game soon. Sign me up now! This was watched at my friend's home, but I will have to pick up my own copy soon. Although, I've got to add ... does anyone else who has seen Advent Children think Cloud bears a resemblence to the actor Barry Pepper, especially the nose, chin and mouth???? Wild. Good thing I like the resemblence, otherwise it might have been annoying. Like if he'd borne a resemblence to say, Tom Cruise. Yikes!

Later all!
Lola

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?