Wednesday, June 07, 2006

 

Home Again, Home Again Jiggity Jig

Well all, mother and I got home last night about 3:00 a.m. due to a delay with the United flight from Dulles. They had to change a light bulb and there was only one mechanic who could do it and it delayed us by 2 hours. On the otherhand we had a little under 30 minutes in Munich to change planes (including terminals) but you have to love German organization, it was no problem! BTW, loooove Lufthansa, very nice flight (and the food on the airplane was sadly better than our meals in London). Paris food wsa good though.

I'm jet lagged and sniffling, but all is well. Have lots of souvenirs (sp?) and over 500 pictures. I will post some (NOT ALL) on my blog as soon as possible. I'm staying the day with my parents today because I can't face the idea of driving home and unpacking. Today is a day to relax.

Much more later,
Lola

Comments:
Welcome home, darlin'! Missed you. Can't wait to see the pix.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?