Thursday, August 03, 2006

 

I've feel Auf'ed

The title is a reference to PROJECT RUNWAY 3 by the way. Which I love. Glad Keith is gone and not someone else, glad to see Bonnie go too. Way weirded out by how much I actually LIKE Angela's piece this time around. Still love Laura and Michael.

Just got the cast list for PROPOSALS. No, I didn't make it. Some nice people, and good friends did. Again. I know I can't take this personally. I thought I had a nice strong audition. I really, really did. I love Anna, and she'll be good, she really will. But ... there's still this small part of me, that feels so ... small right now.

I'll write more later, can't now.
Lola

Comments:
Ugh. I hate that feeling of doing well at an audition and getting passed over. It sucks. It's probably why I haven't really auditioned for much since I got married.

((hugs))
 
Sorry about the casting. I haven't seen the list, but I'm assuming Anna is the daughter? Am I able to guess who the mother is? Sorry it didn't work out. There really havne't been a ton of roles for women this season. Some of them have been good parts, but not necessarily for our age group and then only one or two per show. Maybe next time, even though we both want that part.(as does everyone else apparently as well)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?