Sunday, August 06, 2006

 

Needs Charging

Not me, my phone.

Today I have spoken with my sister-in-law for an hour, then later with my brother for an hour and change, and then I just got off the phone with my sister after speaking with her for over an hour. And Suzanne and I would have kept talking for-evah if I hadn't pulled the plug. I do have to go to bed now, since work days start early.

Good news is, everyone is doing well. Now I want to catch up with my other two brothers, but neither my phone nor I can do it tonight! Maybe tomorrow.

All is well here. I'm disappointed about the show, but it's all good. Oh, and I watched Hugh Jackman in OKLAHOMA! tonight and I really do recommend this piece. Very, very nice. Then again people ... it's Hugh Jackman! C'mon!

Love and God Bless,
Lola

Comments:
OK, tell me you didn't giggle a bit the first time you saw Hugh with the curly hair, though. He's still the sexiest thing on the planet as far as I am concerned, but the hair does make me chuckle a little.

GREAT production of Oklahoma - I actually bought the DVD of it. And not just so I can drool at Hugh, I swear. =)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?