Thursday, August 17, 2006

 

Unlikely Pair

Okay. I had my first date through e-harmony. Not love at first sight, but a possible friend and then who knows? Probably not my "mate", but hey, it's a start right?

Project Runway - Unlikely pair - Laura and Michael. Love 'em! Love them both. I know most of the guys on the show have shown a hatred for Laura, and I don't care. Michael is the coolest guy up there and he and Laura get along fine. Michael even won the last two challenges! Now, the Pam Grier outfit he designed really, really looked great. The 'garbage' outfit made from recyclable materials was very nice, but I also actually liked Jeffrey's - although I don't care for him himself. And I've pretty much loved everything Laura has done, although I know why she hasn't won a challenge. She's got good taste. If I wanted something designed, I'd call her. It's all chic and wonderful and wearable - although I'm not the same body style that the models are, but I'd still call her. Or Michael. Robert is still loved, but he's riding that edge of boring. Kayne, well ... I like him. I really like him, but he can go over the top. Sorry to see Alison go, it should have been Angela or Vincent. Don't get me wrong, Angela has grown on me - and I did love the Audrey Hepburn dress and the INC outfit. But the 'garbage' outfit was ... garbage. Yet Vincent's was worse.

That's all I have time for now, more later!
Lola

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?