Friday, September 08, 2006

 

How to spell couture? "CRAP"

Ok people. I did actually like the fabric that Jeffrey used for his so-called couture gown. The fabric. That's it, that is ALL that I liked about it. Michael's did not appeal nor did Laura's (although they are still my faves!). Kayne's dress. I don't know what they were talking about taste. I agreed with the lack of taste on the "elvis" jet-setter outfit - awful! But this dress he did that they called him out on for his poor taste? I liked it. A lot. This may say things about my taste levels, but I calls it as I sees it. Jeffrey sucked, Kayne sparkled, and Uli was robbed.

Low-taste Lola. And why yes, I do live in my own little world. But don't worry so, they know me here.

Comments:
I actually didn't like Jeffrey's dress until his model walked the runway in it. She wore it like it made her feel like a million bucks. Kayne is still my favorite!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?