Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 

Jeffrey wins?????????????? Wha????

Alrighty then. PROJECT RUNWAY ends with a whimper rather than a bang when Uli gets robbed, Laura gets stiffed, Michael lost his mojo, and JEFFREY wins?

I have to admit, there were some outfits in Jeffrey's collection that I did think were creative, fun and innovative. Just not particularly wearable. But there were also some hideous outfits too. Laura's collection was pure CLASS and ... well, wow. But Uli suprised me, she went and was innovative, fun and creative in a WEARABLE way. Well, wearable if you look like Nazri maybe, but still ... gorgeous. Michael, Michael ... you who has lost his way come back to us! We love you Michael.

However, there was one REALLY awesome part of Jeffrey's collection. THE MUSIC. I looked it up, he helped write the music! I just want to know if it's available. Not the clothing, just the music. I'll see if Uli or Laura can design for a much shorter, whiter, rounder Nazri named Lola.

Later y'all!
God Bless,
Lola

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?