Tuesday, December 12, 2006

 

"There are flowers in my torture chamber"

One of my new favorite lines. I won't say much since many have not yet read the new Laurell K. Hamilton book MISTRAL'S KISS.

I was disappointed it wasn't longer. I was disappointed not to see the Shining Court or the Goblin Court. But I was excited to see the Sluagh and the Wild Magics. All in all, it fed my interest and I finished the new book very quickly. Too quickly perhaps? Maybe a second read-through is in order ... hmmmmm.

Finished a knitting project. A scarf to which (for the first time) I added crocheted bead work to the ends. I'm not really sure I care for it at all. I'm going to try blocking the ends and then take a look. We'll see.

Later y'all,
Lola

PS. The line is actually paraphrased, I think the origninal is something like "a field of flowers", but you get the idea.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?